Kent and I love looking at homes in the historic district. The homes are so unique and charming. One of the homes you see has been recently remodeled. One of the others is really cool but would need lots of work. So fun to dream : )
My name is Jenni Ireland Wilson. I was born and raised in KS and moved to Phx to start my career. I married Kent on Oct 17th and could not be happier! I appreciate the finer things in life but it is the simple things that make me tick. You will see lots of my family, friends and cats in my posts and I hope you get some good laughs out it.
I think they're all beautiful!!!!!!! I will send some local listings for this area...no need to buy something in Phoenix, move here ASAP.
ReplyDeleteThere are so cute! We could go in with you and maybe that would help!!
ReplyDelete