Today was a very special day...I got to hang out with Jessica all afternoon and relax at Camelback Inn Spa! We both enjoyed a one hour massage and are not fully convinced that it really lasted a full hour--it was pure bliss, I must have fallen asleep or something. I was so relaxed and out of it though I never thought to look at a clock. I am thankful for days like this : ) And, for the photos, I jumped in Jessica's chair so we could be extra close. I never get tired of hanging out with Jessica (even though she did bring a working Mother magazine when I told her to bring some mags...not quite my idea of pool-side reading but ok : ) ).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Glad you girls had a good time!
ReplyDeleteJenni, don't forget that I also brought you a new People magazine. How soon you forget. :) I had a GREAT day. We definitely need to do that again.
ReplyDelete