Dear guest, There is nothing wrong with your heater or shower. However, there is some major construction within the Milfo, dirt in our water system, and a bed bug problem at the moment.
Dear Guest...please try to find your way to "Mood" for your poor sister who can't go to NYC...if not, I'll make sure you take bed bugs home with you so you will never forget us here at the "crappy inn"...
My name is Jenni Ireland Wilson. I was born and raised in KS and moved to Phx to start my career. I married Kent on Oct 17th and could not be happier! I appreciate the finer things in life but it is the simple things that make me tick. You will see lots of my family, friends and cats in my posts and I hope you get some good laughs out it.
Dear Guest....
ReplyDeleteThose are some big balls.
Love,
The MLFO PZA
Dear guest,
ReplyDeleteThere is nothing wrong with your heater or shower. However, there is some major construction within the Milfo, dirt in our water system, and a bed bug problem at the moment.
Love,
Milfo PZA - Enjoy your stay
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletePS come back and see us soon.
ReplyDeleteDear Guest...please try to find your way to "Mood" for your poor sister who can't go to NYC...if not, I'll make sure you take bed bugs home with you so you will never forget us here at the "crappy inn"...
ReplyDelete