
It was another wonderful Cantera Christmas! We had delicious food and great company. I am always super excited for my gifts from Jessica! I am so lucky that she knows me so well -- take a look at all of my goodies : ) I had to throw in a picture of my giraffe ornament from our girls night ornament exchange. One of my dreams is to go to Africa and go on a Safari. Jamie had brought this giraffe ornament back from Africa. We always laugh because when Jamie returned from Africa, she invited us over to catch up and look at her photos. I was her biggest fan as far as looking at all of the animal photos and Jess was falling asleep. Little did we know she had a little bun cooking in the oven : ) Emma got a Barbie Doctor set from us. Take a look at Dr. Barbie's work outfit...
fun times, fun times....!!!!! hey, the boy's got their postcards over the weekend!! they loved them...case took his to school today for show-n-tell!
ReplyDeleteI love Cantera Christmas too!!! By the way, Sophia has been carrying her purse around everywhere. She calls it Dobber. :)
ReplyDelete