Thursday, March 25, 2010

Our wedding album...and random updates





Today KB dropped off a little surprise that I have been waiting on...our wedding album. I could not be happier with it and LOVE the golden antique-ish cover that matched one of our wedding colors. Take a look at a few of the pages.

Have not been up to much lately, just busy working and eating beans every evening with Jessica since Kent has been traveling a lot for work. Jessica and I even walked to a gas station one evening to get a pop. Thanks Jessica for feeding me this week. I am leaving for Tahoe tomorrow afternoon as Kent is in a wedding there on Sunday. Really looking forward to this fun trip and to see my Boo ; )

Pouncer got really sick last weekend...developed ascites and started limping. I was sure that his kidneys or liver were failing. He spent all day Monday in the Vet Hospital and apparently had a large abscess near his shoulder -- likely a cat bite. Lab work confirmed an infection and home he came after abx, pain meds to take prn and a new insulin dose. He has made a remarkable recovery and is on the prowl for the stray cat that likely took a bite of him. Yesterday I had a scare. I had let P. out without his collar to play for a a while. I saw the stray cat come to our door so ran outside to look for P. As I ran outside, I saw the animal control truck and feared the worst. I ran after the truck and ask the lady if she had my cat...she responded...we don't pick up cats...your cat is safe. Thank goodness! Sorry for the longwinded post. ; )





6 comments:

  1. Love the book. I will have to make the long walk down the stairs to see it in person. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely LOVE the book...it looks to beautiful...guess I'll have to wait months before I see it!!!!! :(

    Love ya, miss ya and have a great weekend with your boo....aka t'bone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend Jenni! Can't wait to see the wedding book sometime in person!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The wedding book is awesome! KB is the best I envy her creativity haha! I have tried 5 times to post on my blog and it won't let me do a dang thing! But I did take some pictures from our treasure hunt to the dump :] I Will have to show you when you come. Can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks sooo beautiful, I can't wait to see it... need to stop by with Mr. B to check it out. Just wait until we get started, we'll have to make an anniversary version for you! :)

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena