Monday, February 22, 2010

EW...the big 3-0 is here!!!

Tomorrow E-Dub will be turning the Big 3-0!!!
I am so excited to help her celebrate later this year.
She is one of the most kind, loyal and beautiful people I know.
She is simply easy to enjoy.
I am proud to say I am now part of the Dub-Club! ("W")
A big hug to you EW!
I hope you have THE most wonderful day.




Break it down girl!
p.s. Zen and Pouncer say Happy Birthday and they love you ; )


2 comments:

  1. holy crap Jenni you are the blogging queen lately you are totally showing me up! I am most definitely impressed :] Love all the pics! Hope to see you two soon we miss ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just checking your blog once again for any (and I mean any) updates ; ) GEt on it girl...I had a little blogging spurt! I am hoping to see you next month, i think around the 3rd weekend... it would be soo fun!

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena