All I have to say is these legs were made for running and that is just what she did...Portland Marathon yesterday in 4:15! Rained on her the whole race. WOW! This is Edubs 2nd marathon and each time she runs a race she makes it seem so darn easy. I don't get it but she definitely does! Can't wait to run with you in NYC, perhaps you can carry me on your back? Seriously? : ) Big hug. We are really proud of you!Monday, October 11, 2010
Super Woman!
All I have to say is these legs were made for running and that is just what she did...Portland Marathon yesterday in 4:15! Rained on her the whole race. WOW! This is Edubs 2nd marathon and each time she runs a race she makes it seem so darn easy. I don't get it but she definitely does! Can't wait to run with you in NYC, perhaps you can carry me on your back? Seriously? : ) Big hug. We are really proud of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So sweet Jenni! I appreciate your support more than u know! Love u guys!!:)
ReplyDelete