A weekend is definitely not enough time to spend at home. We had a wonderful weekend in KS. Lots of laughs, family, beautiful weather and the outdoors! I am sad to be back in Phx today ; (
My name is Jenni Ireland Wilson. I was born and raised in KS and moved to Phx to start my career. I married Kent on Oct 17th and could not be happier! I appreciate the finer things in life but it is the simple things that make me tick. You will see lots of my family, friends and cats in my posts and I hope you get some good laughs out it.
Miss you guys already...I don't know why you can't just move back here ASAP!! It was a great time and we always enjoy every minute of your visits...
ReplyDeletelove ya.
Hahaaa, Jenni on a mini-tractor! Love your photos, looks like you guys had so much fun! Can't wait to catch up soon...
ReplyDeleteLove the pics! There really is no place like home :) Miss u!!!
ReplyDelete