My name is Jenni Ireland Wilson. I was born and raised in KS and moved to Phx to start my career. I married Kent on Oct 17th and could not be happier! I appreciate the finer things in life but it is the simple things that make me tick. You will see lots of my family, friends and cats in my posts and I hope you get some good laughs out it.
I love you Jenni! What a great tribute to pouncer! :)
ReplyDeleteSo sorry for your loss...You and Kent made Pouncer very happy!! Love the pics
ReplyDelete-Eliana
Oh my gosh, I am so sorry! I know how you and Kent treasured him...Zen will be missing him too...even though he probably won't show it :)
ReplyDeleteI'll be thinking of you...just remember that now Pouncer is not sick and is full of life in heaven probably playing with Cupcake...
love you.
oh so sorry jenni, I know how much you love him!
ReplyDeleteHi Mom,
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to say thank you so much for making my life the best! You were my savior :) Tell "Kent" I said hi from above.
Love P
Jenni, I am so sorry about Pouncer. He was lucky to have such a great mommy.
ReplyDeleteJenni, I so very sorry! Pouncer was so lucky to have such a wonderful family. I will be thinking of you!
ReplyDeleteOh Jenni. I am so sorry. I will be thinking about you guys!
ReplyDeleteKitties are almost like children. What a loss. Aunt M :=(
ReplyDelete