Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekend updates...

Hello! We had a really nice weekend. Had a baby shower on Saturday for Lori which was really yummy and at a super cool location, Postino Wine Cafe (good job Jessica). This morning Nadine came over as she needed to take some photos for one of her classes. Her assignment was to photograph hats and horses ; ) I have old hats (thanks to Traci) and we happen to have a horse in the neighborhood. She brought me a little surprise as you can see below! For one of her assignments, she had to create a movie poster...it turned out really cool. I am very proud of Nadine. Her photos that I have seen thus far are awesome and I know she is going to be well on her way to pro soon. I kidnapped Sophia for a few pics and she tried to catch the cats but they were too cool for the camera this morning. I just feel lucky that she is one of my best friends so I will always have a photog hook-up ; ) And, my boo left me today for Austin...it always makes my heart ache a little when he leaves on Sundays for some reason...any other day, no big D. Have a great week ; )


I had to add this adorable little picture I have...don't know how to flip it, sorry.

2 comments:

  1. Love the movie poster. It is so cute. Thanks for stealing my daughter while I was in the shower. I definitely would have changed her clothes and combed down her bed head. Unfortunately her father didn't think of these things. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, thank you... trying to improve my skills before the summer photo sessions start! Get ready girl!!

    So glad you like the poster, thanks again for letting me use the pic for my project! Promise, as soon as I get a chance, I'll fix up the photos from the morning shoot, there's some adorable ones from Sophia (how couldn't they be, I mean, she's just too cute for words!) and your little kitty cats. You and Jess are going to love them!

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena