Saturday, November 7, 2009

Life is good.
On October 17th, I married the man of my dreams. My wedding was perfect. The memories are still racing through my mind. I have now decided to join the world of blogging to share my thoughts and life with Kent. I have to say thank you to Jessica and Traci for being my blogging inspiration! Talk to you soon...

8 comments:

  1. yeah...I am so excited you started a blog...please update it daily... :)

    Can't wait to hear your stories and see your pictures.
    love you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Jenni is a blogger! I can't wait to follow your updates! love u!

    e-dub

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...I am still in shock. This is great. Welcome to the world of blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am excited that you are now "one of us"! Can't wait to hear all your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies for your warm blogger welcome! ; ) Bare with me while I get this thing figured out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the picture of you and Kent and so happy you have joined the blogging world!

    ReplyDelete
  7. woot woot! love it :] can't wait to see more

    ReplyDelete
  8. Finally!!!! I can keep up with you and your new adventure and I won't have to depend on Jessica's blog to know what you are up to!! Love, MOM

    ReplyDelete

 

Made by Lena